USDA Heavy Western Select T-Bone Steaks (family pack) - $5.99/lb.
- Fresh Fryer Drumsticks (10 lb. pack) - $6.90
Fresh Whole Boneless Pork Loins - $1.69/lb.
- Fresh Boneless Fryer Breasts - $1.69/lb.
Certified Angus Beef Boneless Sirloin Tip Roast- $3.79/lb.
Fresh Center Cut Boneless Pork Chops (family pack) - $2.19/lb.
Sea Best Tilapia Fillets (2 lb. bag) - $6.99
Tyson Cornish Hens (2-pack) - $6.99
||Mouthwatering flavor that can't be beat|
– choose the Certified Angus Beef ® brand.
Cowboy Skillet Pie
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef® ground beef
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies (mild or hot to your preference)
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) box (approximately 1 2/3 cups) buttermilk biscuit mix
Cowboy Skillet PieIngredients Cont.
Cowboy Skillet Pie Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil in 10-inch cast iron skillet (or any oven-safe skillet with high sides) on medium-high heat. Brown ground beef while breaking into small pieces, about 4 minutes.
- Drain excess fat and discard. Stir in salt, pepper and onion; cook 3 more minutes.
- Stir in black-eyed peas, corn, green chilies and enchilada sauce; reduce heat to low and simmer 2-3 minutes while making topping.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together egg and water followed by biscuit mix. Whisk to a consistent smooth batter.
- Pour topping evenly over the beef mixture until completely covered. Bake 30 minutes.